Ewha International Winter College (EIWC)
Full Scholarship for Ewha International Winter College
‣ You may be eligible to apply for this scholarship if you are...
1. an undergraduate student at a Japanese university AND
2. a Japanese passport holder AND
3. within the age range 19 to 30.
※ Students who are going to graduate next semester, who are going to leave school or to be expelled from school are not eligible for application.
※ This scholarship is applicable for student whose parents and themselves are ALL Japanese nationalities. Multiple nationality support is not available.
‣ Required documents:
1. Completed Application Form
2. A copy of college transcript
3. Proof of English or Korean Language Proficiency
4. Personal Statement & Study Plan
5. 2 Letter of Recommendation by a professor
※ The selected awardee will be required to submit a (a) Certificate of Health (b) Medical(Doctor’s) Certificate (documentation that the subject is fit enough for travel overseas), a certified copy of one’s family register and a copy of passport. - further notice to be posted later
※ To apply, please email us your completed documents at email@example.com.
The title should be 「Scholarship application」, your institution(in English), your name(in English/your last name capitalized). ex) 「Scholarship application」, Ewha Womans University, KIM Ewha
‣ Deadline of Submission: October 23, 2020
Successful candidates will be notified individually or via the home institution by early November of 2020.
※ Incomplete submission of the required documents or false entries may nullify the selection result.
※ Program changes including the course cancellation may take place due to COVID-19.