- Full time undergraduate or graduate students in an accredited university or equivalent
- Students who have completed at least one semester at home university with GPA of 2.5/4.0(75/100) or above
- An official transcript must be ready at the stage of application
- Graduate students must provide official transcript of graduate-level studies.
- Students with language ability to take courses in either English or Korean
Exchange students are nominated by Ewha’s partner institution with exchange agreements. Nomination must be received prior to the student's application.