Ⅰ. Admissions Timeline
Fall 2021 Admissions Timeline: The information below is subject to change.
& Submission of
March 3, 2021(Wed) 13:00
~ April 23, 2021(Fri) 17:00
|Admissions & Scholarship Decisions Announced||
June 18, 2021(Fri)
to admitted students.
Certificate of Admission
(in person or by post)
(Applicants may be contacted individually for more information)
Statement of Intent to Register
To be eligible to apply, applicants must meet all the requirements below.
Nationality : Non-Korean*
※ To be eligible to apply through this admissions process, applicants and their parents must be nationals (i.e. passport holders) of a country other than Korea.
※ Ewha Womans University accepts applications from female applicants only.
Education: Applicants to each program must meet the academic requirements below
|Undergraduate Program||Freshman||Applicants who have graduated or are expected to graduate from high school before September 2021.
※ GED, Korean High school Graduate Equivalency Test, home schooling, cyber schooling, or other high school equivalency certificates are not considered as high school diploma.
|Transfer||Applicants who have completed or are expected to complete at least 2 academic years in a university degree program before September 2021, and intend to transfer into the third year.|
|Graduate Program||Master’s, Combined Master’s
|Applicants who have completed a four-year university program or its equivalent and have acquired or are expected to acquire a Bachelor’s degree before September 2021.|
|Doctoral||Applicants who have completed a graduate program and have acquired or are expected to acquire a Master’s degree before September 2021.|
Language Proficiency: Applicants must meet one of the following language proficiency requirements
- Undergraduate Freshman Applicants: Test of Proficiency in Korean(TOPIK) Level 3 or above
Undergraduate Transfer & Graduate Program Applicants: TOPIK Level 4 or above
- Completion of Level 4 or above of the Korean Language Intensive program at Ewha Language Center
- English Proficency Test Scores:
TOEFL(PBT 550, iBT 80), IELTS 5.5, New TEPS 326 or above
- Completion of high school or university education conducted entirely in Korean or English
- Ewha's recognition that the applicant's level of Korean or English proficiency is equivalent to or higher than the above four requirements
Ⅲ. Selection Process
Applicants will be selected through a comprehensive evaluation of their academic capability, achievements, and potential, based on their submitted documents.
※ Some applicants may be contacted individually for an interview.
Application Fee: 150,000 KRW
※ Applicants must complete payment of the application fee in order to submit their online application.
Ⅳ. Required Documents
- [Form 1] Application Form
- [Form 2] Application Supplement & Scholarship Application
- Official Transcript of Academic Records and Certificate of (Expected) Graduation
- Language Proficiency Test Score Reports or Certificates
- Documentation verifying contents in “Application Supplement & Scholarship Application”
- Passport – Applicant and both Parents
- Legal document verifying relationship between applicant and both parents
- Bank Balance Certificate (minimum balance of USD 20,000)
- Supplemental Materials showing Artistic or Athletic Ability