If you decide to withdraw from the program entirely, you may receive a full or partial refund of your paid tuition depending on the date of withdrawal. The only method of refund possible is by bank transfer. Please note that any fees incurred (bank commission, etc) will be deducted, so the total amount received may be slightly less than the amount paid.
The deadlines to receive refunds for each session are as follows:
|% of Tuition Refundable||Deadline for Session 1||Deadline for Session 2|
|100% 1 month before the program starts||Saturday, May 28, 2022||Saturday, July 9, 2022|
|60% 2 weeks before the program starts||Wednesday, June 15, 2022||Tuesday, July 26, 2022|
To withdraw from the program and apply for a refund, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org stating your intent to withdraw from the program. In the email please provide your name and registered session as well as the following information:
- Full Name of the Bank Account Holder
- Address & Phone Number
- Bank Account Number
- Name of Bank
- Swift BIC
- Branch Name/Address of Bank
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- No refund can be made for cancellation after the above dates.
- Please do understand that overseas refund will take at least three weeks to be processed.
- Please be noted that the remittance charge will be deducted from the original amount paid.