If you decide to withdraw from the program entirely, you may receive a full or partial refund of your paid tuition depending on the date of withdrawal. The only method of refund possible is by bank transfer. Please note that any fees incurred (bank commission, etc) will be deducted, so the total amount received may be slightly less than the amount paid.
The deadlines to receive refunds for each session are as follows:
|% of Tuition Refundable||Deadline for Session 1||Deadline for Session 2|
|100%||Friday, May 28, 2021||Friday, July 9, 2021|
|60%||Friday, June 11, 2021||Friday, July 23, 2021|
To withdraw from the program and apply for a refund, please send an email to
email@example.com stating your intent to withdraw from the program. In the email please provide your name and registered session as well as the following information:
- Full Name of the Bank Account Holder
- Address & Phone Number
- Bank Account Number
- Name of Bank
- Swift BIC
- Branch Name/Address of Bank You will receive a confirmation email after your refund has been sent. You will also be notified if you are ineligible for a refund.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Refunds will take at least three weeks to be processed.
- Please be noted that the remittance charge will be deducted from the original amount paid.